hope you are doing well. Today I m going to review makeup revolution london redemption palette iconic 3. As this brand needs no introduction because of its quality and a price tag. This is a brand with amazing quality products with a very affordable price.
This eye shadow palette comes in a plastic container with a clear lid from which we can see the eye shades. It includes dual ended sponge applicator which is okay to just apply the color but not right for blending. The latch is easy to open and close. Packaging is quite fragile.
It’s actually a close drugstore dupe of urban decay naked 3. This palette is basically themed on rosy pink, gold and smokey shades like naked 3. It’s a blend of matte, shimmer and metallic shades comprises of 12 shades from light to dark. The color pay of is good but shades do fallout. Easy to apply, blend able and build able. From this single palette you can create many looks from natural day look to night dramatic look. In this palette matte shades are my favorite but shimmer ones are also amazing. Staying power is for about 6 to 7 hours. This palette is my go to palette now a days. Do apply eye shadow primer before applying any shade to get the real shade and then set it with any base color. But this thing must be kept in mind that this is a dupe for naked 3 so there must be a some difference in terms of color pay off, staying power and quality. Still for the price it’s of a very good fine quality. I actually love this palette. My personal favorite shades from this palette is 2 4 6 8.
Description of every single color by numbering it
- It’s a soft pink matte shade can be use for eye shadow base
- Its a baby pink shimmery metallic color which can be use for inner corner of the eye
- This is a pink tone shade with little chunks of glitter hardly visible and gives satin look
- It’s a dull dim barbie pink matte shade
- It’s a glittery nude pink shade
- It’s a glittery shimmery metallic orange kind of shade
- It’s a matte mauve shade
- It’s a dim copper shade with wet look and sheen
- It’s a bronze shade with some glitter
- It’s a bright copper shade with a sheen
- It’s a sharp copper shade with a few chunks of glitter hardly shown after application
- Its dark brownish shade with heavy rosy pink glitter
Price & Availability
It is available on many online pages and websites for about 950 to 1000 PKR.
Definitely yes especially if you are on a budget or a beginner this palette is great for you. Its a must have palette for every young girl.
Do give your feed back as it is highly appreciated